Skip to main content

Message to Moderator

Dear Moderator, My name is Grace Ryan Candidate 1616, and welcome to my OCR A2 Media Studies blog. This is a record of the work undertaken as part of the G325 A2 Advanced Portfolio within the OCR GCS course in Media Studies. I worked with a partner to produce a music video in the pop genre. The project lasted six months, commencing in September 2017 and finishing in March 2018. I hope you enjoy my work and find it both successful and interesting. Please use the navigation bar to access my work as organised into labels. There is also a link to the School's blog hub and my other classmates' blogs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Audience Feedback- Pie chart

We created a pie chart as well to present out audience feedback clearly.

Audience Feedback

Today, Lauren and I showed our latest edit of our music video to our target audience. We gave everyone a short survey, with a series of questions including - how effective did you find our music video, how effective did you find the colour scheme and would you watch this music video? Once received all of our audience feedback we created a bar graph so we could visually see our data and show us the areas we need to improve.